By Scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through psychic-experience-for-you.com and/or communicating in any fashion you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
1. You are 18 years of age or older
2. 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
3. Any information, communication and/or consultations with psychic-experience-for-you.com Holistic Services and/or via the website psychic-experience-for-you.com are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.
4. No psychic or tarot reading given by psychic-experience-for-you.com
holistic services and/or via the psychic-experience-for-you.com website is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical,legal,financial,business and/or psychological.
5. Our Holistic Services and psychic-experience-for-you.com website accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with Our Holistic Services and psychic-experience-for-you.com website.
6. You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Our Holistic Services and psychic-experience-for-you.com website, their heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
7. Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content etc without express written consent.
10. Payment policies:
- Readings are scheduled and paid for in advance
- Sessions may be cancelled with a 100% refund if the cancellation is in writing and with a 48 hour notice.
- Any session cancelled due to a non-emergency and with less than 48 hour notice period given is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
11. All services offered by Our Holistic Services and psychic-experience-for-you.com website are for entertainment purposes only.
12. You have had the chance and taken time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
Before we get into the legalese, we think it important to state that privacy is a personal hot button for us. You may place your faith in the following:
We are psychic mediums and tarot card readers. Folks from all walks of life and professions place their trust in us to be discreet. We NEVER break that trust.
Now, on to the rest of our pledge to you
Our Holistic Service Readings and Your Privacy
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Our Holistic Services readings.This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone – ever!
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of my organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request(s).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our Web site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are password protected.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.